Regulate your temperature with this amazing Carhartt 102230 Force Extremes Gilliam Jacket, powered by 37.5 Technology. The performance never washes out of our fastest-drying insulation and lining. Four unique, mesh zippered pockets for ventilation are built to spill heat and cool you down when opened. Wears great on its own or as a liner!
Made from 1.75-Ounce, 100 percent nylon cord shell with the 37.5 polyester lining quilted to 100 gram 37.5 polyester insulation and offering a mock neck collar, 2 chest patch pockets with snap closure, 2 lower -front zipper pockets, zippered underarms for ventilation, car strong reinforced sleeve hem and bottom hem, hook and loop adjustable cuffs, draw cord adjustable hem, two inside pockets, triple-stitched main seams for durability. It has a back length of 29 inches for regular sizes and 31 inches for tall sizes. The Carhartt 102230 Force Extremes Gilliam Jacket is a great lightweight, insulated performance jacket.
- 1.75-ounce, 100% nylon Cordura shell with Rain Defender
- 37.5 polyester lining quilted to 100gram 37.5 polyester insulation
- Mock neck collar
- 2 chest patch pockets with snap closure
- 2 lower -front zipper pockets
- Zippered underarms for ventilation
- Carstrong reinforced sleeve hem and bottom hem
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Two inside pockets
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Back Length: Large Regular: 29 inches; Large Tall: 31 inches